Kendriya Vidyalaya Lakhanpur, Kathua Admission Challan Form: KV Online Fee Payment System
Sultanpur Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees Details: Now Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has been collecting kendriya vidyalaya fees through kv online fee/ kvs fee challan by Union Bank of India (UBI). All Students who has taken admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Lakhanpur, Kathua, can download KVS Fee Challan from the official website of Union Bank of India or KVS.
KV Online Fee Payment for Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Lakhanpur, Kathua
The KVS Challan Form 2018 is available on the Union Bank of India fee collection web portal system for kv online fee payment. The Students or Parents of children studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya Lakhanpur, Kathua can take kvs fee challan from themselves by logging on to the Uniun Bank of India’s or the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan’s website because Kendriya Vidyalaya Lakhanpur, Kathua has stopped distributing Kvs Fee Challan.The Mode of Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee Payment
The Sultanpur Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee has been collected by Union Bank of India through various mode of KV School Fees Payment system i.e.
- Online Payment
- Challan Payment
- KV School Fees Payment through Mobile Banking
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee Payment through PoS.
Note: KV Fee payment made through any bank credit card at Online KV School Fees Payment web portal or at PoS Machine installed in identified Kendriya Vidyalayas will add transaction charges @1.5% plus taxes only.Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee Structure (Per Month) w.e.f. 01.04.2013
|1.||Admission Fee||Rs. 25.00|
|2.||Re Admission Fee||Rs 100.00|
|3(a)||Class IX & X (Boys)||Rs 200.00|
|3(b)||Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||Rs 300.00|
|3(c)||Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||Rs.400.00|
|4(a)||Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||Rs 100.00|
|4(b)||Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||Rs 150.00|
|5||Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII)||Rs. 500.00|
KVS Fee Payment Due Date
Generally, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees are collected by UBI on behalf of KVS on quarterly basis during the calendar months of January, April, July, and October each academic session. The Kendriya Vidyalaya School Fee will be collected from 1st to 15th of the above mentioned calendar month without any late fine.
Thereafter, system generated late payment fine will be applicable on KV Schools Fee collected from 16th to the last date of the kvs fee month of January, April, July and October.How to KV Fees Challan download
KV Fees Challan download process is very essay. I am giving some step for downloading KV Challan as follow it:
- Go to official website of Union Bank of India/ KVS. The link is given below in this page.
- Then login using your students Unique ID (UID) and Date of birth as given by Kendriya School Sultanpur.
- Then enter Captcha.
- Click on login.
- Then applicant will be redirected to Union Bank page where the following options will be displayed for payment:
- Click Here for Online Payment
- Click Here for Print Receipt
- Click Here for Generate Challan & Print Receipt
- After a successfully Kendriya Vidyalaya fee payment, the students will be required to submit the KV Online Fee receipt/ Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees Challan to respective class teacher.
Note: If you have any queries regarding Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee Payment/ KV Online Fee Payment/ KV Online Fee/KV Challan Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Link for KV online fee